Thursday, February 4, 2010

Dreams


Dreams

Your browser may not support display of this image. The dream that still haunts me is about a wolf. As a very small child, my Mom read Little Red Riding Hood to me many times. It was a kind of modern version that my mom liked much better than I did. The one picture I will never forget is after the wolf eats grandma and he is sitting in the rocking chair. He pats his big fat stomach and says, “I’m wicked, so wicked!” Wolf dreams have haunted me to this day. It is always the same. I am walking down the hall and meet a wolf standing up on two legs. He is the wolf from my book. He is holding a lever. He looks at me and pulls the lever and then I would fall into a hole. I would always wake up screaming and have to sleep in my parent’s room because the wolf would be sleeping in my bed.

1 comment:

  1. do you remember the version or the author of this little Red Riding hood book?

    ReplyDelete